Cactus Containers understands that sometimes you just have a simple question that should be answered by the web site but isn’t. Realizing this, we have tried to put together some of the most frequent questions we get from our customers. If your question isn’t answered here you can always call us toll free at 1-888-776-8000 and one of our sales associates will be happy to help you.
- Do you have any stock sizes?
- Can I have a sample made to size first?
- How small of a quantity can you make?
- How long would it take to do a custom run of boxes?
- How do I find you?
- What is Litho Laminate? Is it a plastic?
- My main box supplier has let me down, will you make me a few to keep me going?
- I’ve never bought boxes before, will Cactus be interested?
- Why should I phone Cactus Containers?
- How long will I have to wait for a quotation?
- Who will I be dealing with?
- Ok, so you quote fast service now but how about when things are really busy?
- Do I have to buy thousands of boxes?
- Can Cactus Containers supply large quantities?
- How many boxes should I buy?
- Can Cactus Containers make big boxes?
- I won’t know what size of box I will need until I’ve finished my product. How can I ensure I dispatch on time?
- Can my boxes be printed?
- Can Cactus help me to choose the best type (design) of box?
2. Can I have a sample made to size first?
Yes you can, although there may be a small charge for special designs, which is usually credited against your order. We want to make sure that you approve of what you are receiving.
3. How small of a quantity can you make?
As few as one, depending on the style of the box. We receive orders almost daily for one custom box.
4. How long would it take to do a custom run of boxes?
3 days to 3 weeks, based on type, style, and design.
5. How do I find you?
For contact information and a map to our company location, click here
6. What is Litho Laminate? Is it a plastic?
Litho laminating entails a poster stock paper that is glued to the cardboard of the box. This paper can have up to a full color photographic quality print on it without the look of the corrugation of the cardboard. After the poster paper is glued onto the box, we then assemble the rest of the container as per the specifications.
7. My main box supplier has let me down, will you make me a few to keep me going?
With pleasure. We already do this for many customers who normally buy large quantities from the bigger companies within our industry.
8. I’ve never bought boxes before, will Cactus be interested?
You bet. Over half our new customers are first time buyers placing small orders. We try to make it as easy as possible to decide what you want.
10. How long will I have to wait for a quotation?
We quote in hours not days. It’s absolutely no trouble for us to quote and we can also quote several quantities at the same time. Standard styles using stock grades can be quoted
in less than 1 hour by phone and email for calling customers. Die-cuts and special grades may take a little longer.
11. Who will I be dealing with?
Linked by a sales database our sales desk teams are small and integrated thereby providing you with a consistent point of contact with commercial authority. If your previous contact with us is unavailable someone else can easily take over your enquiry. Repeat orders can be placed easily. We have the box specifications of over 3,000 customers on file.
12. Ok, so you quote fast service now but how about when things are really busy?
Since we opened our doors small quantities fast has always been our main business, no matter what economic conditions prevail. Our products and the speed of our service are here to stay. Relax and Rely on Cactus Containers to ensure consistently dependable service to all our customers.
18. Can my boxes be printed?
Yes. Don’t miss the opportunity and waste the space on your box. Get noticed &
promote your company and product.